• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

AFC Bournemouth (H) Build Up and Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it, email from Wolves said if you share it you might end up with your season ticket cancelled.

I was lucky enough to get a Dominic Cummings Father’s Day card and a months pass for BT Sport.

Potential banana skin this one. No fans behind us at home and Bournemouth have gone 13 games without a clean sheet! Will be pleased with theee points. I think both sides will score

Ruddy, Jordao, Neto, Podence, MGW, Vinagre, Donk, Kilman and Burr on the bench.

They've gone 4-5-1. Adama up against Adam Smith should be fun.

Adam Smith is 13/5 to be booked on Bet365. Given that he'll be up against Adama for an hour and then quite possibly Podence seems more than fair

We should win comfortably. Sod banana skins. We either want to be champions league material or we don’t. Bournemouth at home is a game you must win with that ambition.

Absolutely buzzing for this. 2-0, Raul and Adama.

Their whole team is made up of cloggers, divers and floppers. Not much talent there

Man for man we are better than them - we know it & more importantly so do they.

The lack of fans in might help them as they wouldn't have had that many in for a midweek evening game as getting back is a real pain.

Their fans add nothing to them, they're atrocious. We're just too professional to not handle the lack of atmosphere better than them and they'll still be feeling sore after that fisting the other day.

That's a great looking team, if we can get at them we should win.

Also why are we on sports 2 and Newcastle villa are on 1.also wheres the bloody sound

Can anyone quickly remind me which games of ours are on BT until the end of the season? Just weighing up whether it's worth getting a month on my Sky box in HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back