• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Keir Starmer at it again..

suspending her now would be an even worse look. No choice but to brazen it out until the election as she won’t be a problem the morning after. With Sunak effectively firing the starting gun with a shit speech today Ictober looks likely.

Labour defeated the government 170 - 169 today, a majority of one. Natalie Elphicke voted with Labour.

I’m not saying I agree with someone like her being part of the Labour Party but at least there is some benefit to it.

It's a happy coincidence, but only happened because the Tories fucked up their whipping because they can't get anything right

If you put the whole Iraq thing to one side...Tony Blair was brilliantly likeable. Policy and politics wise it's all a bit before my time tbh, but whenever you watch him, with either the public, press, business or politicians, he always seems to perform

If you put the whole Iraq thing to one side...Tony Blair was brilliantly likeable. Policy and politics wise it's all a bit before my time tbh, but whenever you watch him, with either the public, press, business or politicians, he always seems to perform

When speeches from Major, Blair, Straw, Brown and Thatcher (I wouldn't agree with what she was saying, but she believed it herself) pop up now it shines a searing critical light on what we have now. They're worlds apart from the dross we have now.

If Cameron had the wit about him to take on Farage in this manner, we might not be where we are now.

Instead he did exactly what the frog faced bastard wanted him to do.

When speeches from Major, Blair, Straw, Brown and Thatcher (I wouldn't agree with what she was saying, but she believed it herself) pop up now it shines a searing critical light on what we have now. They're worlds apart from the dross we have now.
Absolutely, I detested Thatcher but I'd choose her every time over the last 4 incumbents.
Blair gets a lot of flack over Iraq and rightly so but let's be realistic, whoever was in charge at the time, whatever colour party would have been hanging onto the coat tails of the USA.

Domestically he was very good.. Unfortunately can't seperate from the foreign policy.

He was an excellent communicator and far more charismatic than Starmer. He was also much more aggressive in opposition than Starmer has been. Still a cunt mind.

Hoping that this thread remains quiet for the next 6 weeks whilst the ming vase is carried around the country.

Just dived into the comments on a local Facebook group post about Starmers visit here, was expecting to need eye bleach and… they weren’t actually that bad.

Back