• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

Looks as though any refugees/immigrants bound for Rwanda, only have to get themselves to Northern Ireland and they can’t get deported, due to the EU enshrining the rights of citizens there to how they were the day before brexit.
It’s obviously way more complex than that, but that appears to be the gist of it, guess the government will have to stop the boats between Scotland and Northern Ireland as well as between France and England

A large percentage come because they already have family or friends here, they aren't coming to game the system so won't be interested in going to NI unless that's where their connections live

Just pointing out what could happen, according to media like channel 4 and the BBC

Yeah I know, I'd read it myself and it's a theoretical possibility, but I do think starts from the position of they are coming here to screw us over which is always the premise in the majority of the MSM, but not the reality

Back