• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 27/12/23 Matchday and Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doherty scored on Sunday, Donk scored at Old Trafford, it’s written in the stars Hodge will score a screamer for the winner in 90+5.

I'm going to be quite honest here... I'm glad he is leaving as hopefully that offers an opportunity for someone else to grab a place. Hwang has scored a few goals but his overall contribution to the game is pretty minimal. I wish we'd sold him to Leeds a year or so ago.
I know he looks like he's working hard but he simply isn't good enough in my book. His control is pretty abysmal most of the time and his passing pretty poor. The only redeeming factor is that he pops up in the right place some of the time. I sincerely hope his new contract has been given to protect his transfer value and that it is realised in the Summer. We need better. Tin Hat on.
So, you have chosen death.

Picture quality on Amazon is superb.
I still don't like their Pro Evo 6 style graphics, so big and unnecessary that they couldn't even get our formation on the screen.

Manish presenting has me waiting for Steve Claridge and Leroy Rosenior to turn up too.

I still don't like their Pro Evo 6 style graphics, so big and unnecessary that they couldn't even get our formation on the screen.
I have no clue what Pro Evo 6 looks like so that is total ‘whoosh’ to me.

Just meant it’s nice to have 4k hdr at no additional cost really.

Just a factual observation. What I say isn’t going to change anything.

Same as if we were missing Semedo, Dawson, Toti, RAN, Lemina, Cunha, Neto then I would call our team dreadful
You can't observe something without changing it ;-)

I do know what you mean though but the gods of football are vicious beasts

I have no clue what Pro Evo 6 looks like so that is total ‘whoosh’ to me.

Just meant it’s nice to have 4k hdr at no additional cost really.
Basically they're on screen graphics are like a 20 year old video game. It's very retro in it's presentation I find. I do like the fact you can turn the commentary off a feature I suspect I'll be using this evening.

That Brentford team is woeful. Probably 7 players out from their best XI and someone of their most important ones too.
Since their last win against Luton at the start of December they have Mee, Onyeka and Mbuemo missing. That's it as far as I can see.

Light shows in stadiums like this are a bit amusing, like comparing the Christmas lights in Oxford Street to Wednesfield

Since their last win against Luton att the start of December they have Mee, Onyeka and Mbuemo missing. That's it as far as I can see.

Toney, Mbeumo, Henry and Jensen are 4 of their best players. Mee obviously one of their best/most experienced defenders. Hickey is a starter but wouldn’t neccesairily say important and the same for Ajer

Light shows in stadiums like this are a bit amusing, like comparing the Christmas lights in Oxford Street to Wednesfield
We’ve not done one at wolves for ages. Always liked them.

Our blue kit really is shite.

Brillance from Semedo... makes great ground and then an utterly careless pass gives it back to them.

Made life difficult for yourself there, Toti, bloke was unmarked for 10 minutes before the cross came in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back