• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Forest - the apathy matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Vries

Lichaj Mancienne Mills Pinillos

Lansbury Vaughan Osborn Mendes

Oliveira O'Grady​

Subs: Evtimov, Hobbs, Trotter, Ward, Williams, Tesche, Blackstock

4-4-2 away from home? What is this madness?
The high probability that this team will give us a tough time tonight makes me want to tear my hair out.

I mean, just look at it. We should be blowing these out of the water.

The high probability that this team will give us a tough time tonight makes me want to tear my hair out.

I mean, just look at it. We should be blowing these out of the water.

The centre backs alone. Afobe was tailor-made to play against Michael Mancienne.

Is that a dodgy camera angle or is Matt Murray really twice the size of Ian Holloway?

It's too bloody late here. Just come back from a wake for a good friend who died on Tuesday (a Leeds Utd. fan). Going to bed. Looking forward to waking up to three more (lucky) points!

I still think we've got a big chance of winning. le Fondre will get chances against Mills & Mancienne and I'd back him to score. I just fear that we'll be inviting pressure onto ourselves with this negative formation (ala Rotherham 2nd half) and that Forest will create a fair share of their own as Mendes, Osborn & Lansbury in midfield are all more than decent going forward and Oliveira is lethal.

I think we'll win tonight.

Though the posts so far don't seem to suggest that much apathy.

Pretty gutted with the negative one up top tactic at home.

Benik must be licking his lips at the prospect of leaving in January.

Positives...

- Looking forward to watching Jordan Graham again.
- Ojo can't shame the club by diving on Sky again.
- Doherty isn't facing off against Michail Antonio (shudder).
- Guedioura wont be scoring any 30 yard screamers.
- Mancienne plays for them and not us.
- Chris O'Grady.
- I don't support Nottingham Forest.
- Jack Price is God.

Absurd that a player who mauled this league last season is stuck on our bench. He gets in every team in this league yet he's on our bench.

I got home from work at 5, and went straight to bed because I knew there was a high risk of dozing off watching us if I didn't get some kip.

That's not a good sign. I don't even recall taking pre-emptive naps under Hoddle.

When we win we will only be two points off a play off spot. So maybe there should be a little more enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back