• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Wolves v Millwall (A) Build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
Same XI for me, though I'm not sure if Nuno will want to rotate given the schedule.

If anything Costa could come in for Leo, who's been quiet of late and air-kicked good chances against both Sunderland and Sheff Wed. Jota would move up front which worked very well away at Burton and could be good for counter-attacks.

Opposition view:

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=5

Apparently our foreign lads might not have experienced such a hostile atmosphere like Millwall. I guess those Porto v Benfica derbies were all quiet, perfectly well behaved affairs. And to a lesser extent Atletico v Real in Jota's case.

W is for wankers
O is for Obese fat northern cunts
L is for Lard arse fat cunts
V is for VD
E is for early ejaculations, (too much wanking)
R is for ring platers
H is for hyena humpers,wrong uns
A is for what wolves are, arseholes
M is for what their birds have,mould minges
P is for what the men there suck Penis
T is for testicle chewers
O is for orangutang rapers
N is for what all northeners are, Nonces, need executing publicly

Read more: http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.c...ad-view.asp?tid=126323&posts=15#ixzz52I4Qvp00

WOW!!

Charming,only problem is we aren't northerners,were from the Midlands,but you wouldn't expect shandy drinking southern tossers to know that! I suppose anything over the Thames is northern to them

Yeah those bloody shandy drinking southerners! Who do they think they are?!

It's amazing how many Southerners are larger and lime or larger top drinkers. Soft bastards.

I said Saturday some folks would say Leo was quiet (the denser folk would even say rubbish)

Never loses the ball,intelligent passes,drags defenders out of position and on Saturday (especially 1st half) was constantly berating Cav for not playing him in or was showing him where he wanted it.

Needs to be played in more,he's there,he's always there.... can't do much more.

Dear god their fans aren't the smartest, reading that forum could cause eye problems.

I would like to see a few changes if I'm honest Leo has fed on scraps in the last few games and perhaps putting Jota in a more central role might freshen him up with Costa hopefully coming in to prove a point.

I don't think the atmosphere will bother the lads one bit, we have a cracking team spirit and togetherness and that is part of the reason we have done so well.

I think we will win this one 3-1 with Jota getting 2 and Costa 1.

If we get to 3 goals early enough I would be looking to get subs on as quickly as possible to rest for the next one, Neves in particular who is irreplaceable.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I said Saturday some folks would say Leo was quiet (the denser folk would even say rubbish)

Never loses the ball,intelligent passes,drags defenders out of position and on Saturday (especially 1st half) was constantly berating Cav for not playing him in or was showing him where he wanted it.

Needs to be played in more,he's there,he's always there.... can't do much more.
I meant quiet in that he hasn't scored or assisted in a while. His all round game is still decent though.

W wanking over your sister knickers
A arsehole went 01/02 night game
N no one gives a fuck about you
D drive brown ford cortinas with no tax insurance
E egg head fat top boy forgot his name
R run at Telford
E extremely annoying accent !!!
R Raccoon buggerers
S stabbed up on your own manner shit yourself in your own pub

If their team is as good as their fans are eloquent we might as well hand the points over now.

Extremely annoying accent? Yea because cockernee accents doesn't make you think of dodgy wide boys selling knockoff stuff,or even worse eastenders,and is such a lush accent itself wankers!
Just go on YouTube and look for oi oi saveloy, it's the first hit,and tell me they don't all need to be tortured slowly and painfully.(I would link it but I'm a technical Luddite)

Will there be a few changes today? With games coming thick and fast Nuno might want to freshen things up.

Will there be a few changes today? With games coming thick and fast Nuno might want to freshen things up.

No different to any spell this season where we have gone Sat - Tues - Sat - Tues and we haven't made a ton of changes across those periods, the defence and midfield are unlikely to be changed the only possible change would maybe be Costa starting ahead of Ivan or Leo

This group will be getting a week off soon as Nuno said after the League Cup run finished the FA Cup would be treated the same (I have said all that and now Nuno will make 6 changes.....)

It's amazing how many Southerners are larger and lime or larger top drinkers. Soft bastards.

Extremely annoying accent? Yea because cockernee accents doesn't make you think of dodgy wide boys selling knockoff stuff,or even worse eastenders,and is such a lush accent itself $#@!ers!
Just go on YouTube and look for oi oi saveloy, it's the first hit,and tell me they don't all need to be tortured slowly and painfully.(I would link it but I'm a technical Luddite)

Yeah, the best way to rise above moronic stereotypes is always to throw them the other way too... :icon_rolleyes:

Personally, I’d like to see Helder start so Diogo can have a rest before brizzle, and ronan and MGW get some time off the bench...

Think Nuno has made less changes than any other champ manager this season. This suggests relatively similar line up, with the all change happening v Swansea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back