• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Fulham - Matchday thread.

I should hope not, but crazier things have happened.

I'll be interested to hear how we line up, I'm not convinced by the lineup but KJ clearly unhappy with the amount of chances we've given up in the Huddersfield/Rotherham games but will this limit our attack too much?

Sounds like Edwards is playing a little deeper & doing the pressing/harrying in midfield - probably a reasonable use of his skills

Both sides just feeling each other out at the moment - though noticeable that when it goes out to our right then its to Iorfa who seems to be the one giving us width out there

Ruiz with a good 1 2 in the box, well defended by Batth - back to Staffoulides & cleared out for the first corner

Both sides just feeling each other out at the moment - though noticeable that when it goes out to our right then its to Iorfa who seems to be the one giving us width out there

According to Nashy, Price is playing on the right so that would be understandable.

I thought Ruiz wasn't allowed to play?

Iorfa with a great run up the right takes him past the whole of the Fulham defence. Forced out for a corner

Sako inswinger is met by Batth & that's 1 - 0

YESS!

(Price played on the right for Orient a bit)

3 goals from corners in the last 4 games, excellent stuff!

Excellent stuff!

Afobe nearly with a second with a good shot from a Golbourne cross, saved by Bettinelli

Fulham will need to come out more at some point as they need the points (not that far off relegation zone) - may well leave us gaps to get into with the pace up front

Back