• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - Blades Benik is Back Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coady played one of his now patented searching diagonals to Cavaleiro on the left. Cav slowed up to allow support to arrive but in doing so gave Stearman (I think) a chance to nip in at the edge of the box. Ball rolls out to Neves, who takes a touch and curls it in off the far post from 30 or 35 yards out.

The quality we have really does come off as unfair at times.

It gets better everytime I see it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sounds like the new Afobe chant is "magic, you know, Benik Afobe's back home".

United having loads of the ball at the moment, but it doesn't look like we're too worried by it.

Lee Evans looks quite good tbf.

Evans hasn’t done anything! Holmes looks decent. My only worry so far is Costa, doesn’t seem to be making much effort closing down compared to the rest of the team

Evans hasn’t done anything! Holmes looks decent. My only worry so far is Costa, doesn’t seem to be making much effort closing down compared to the rest of the team

Everything United do has been running through him from what I can see. He's pulling the strings.

Rob Green with better luck.

Afobe to come on for Costa in the second half with Jota & Cav either side of him. Calling it now.

Much better from Costa there. I do think we miss a focal point when Leo doesn’t play

they're gonna need to take cav off if he keeps this pace up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back