• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who will win the Premier league

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
Chelsea for me. Best by far last season and nobody has done enough in the market to close the gap. Arsenal second as Cech is a step up in class but they needed a holding midfielder IMO. Man U should get third place and then Man City 4th. Somebody will have to rip it up and start again at Citeh next May.

Marca hated him didn't they?

He fell out with key players, the chairman, the press and the supporters. They lost the league to Pep's Barca by about 7 points and the icing on the cake, he couldn't deliver the European cup.

He poked Tito in the eye too, he was seen by all powerful Madrid as someone who couldn't be a gentleman. His behaviour was both arrogant and of a bad sportsman.
Of course he is a great coach and Chelsea is easy for him. He is safe there and at the moment happy.

Chelsea... their side is just too good.

Fancy Arsenal to do well & with a bit of luck could pip Chelsea who are probably favourites.

Prefer to cheer for the underdog so will go with Arsenal

I'd like Arsenal to do well this season and United to be no where near the top.

City are waning with Pellegrini on a final warning

LVG's approach has been scattergun and suspect that they will feature, but not succeed.

For me Arsenal, who have been building & Cech will gain them points, are Chelsea's greatest threat this season

Chelsea to win it, Arseanl/City to fight it out for 2nd/3rd, United 4th

Sick of watching a league where 1 of 4 teams will win it so I have voted other in desperate hope of change. Come on Spurs!

The top of the PL like last season can become dull as dishwater especially when one team runs away with it.

Depends who Man Utd manage to bring in. I never thought Di Maria would fit. I think Pedro would but they're still a player light up top, and at least one top class centre half short too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to see Ronaldo back or even Zlatan in the Prem. He would be magic.

Think Zlatan would just end up losing his rag in the PL, too much intensity for him at this end of his career.

I don't think Pedro would be anymore successful than Di Maria either to be honest, or Jesus Navas, they're just not that good.

Pedro has a bit more to his game than Navas but I agree with what you are saying

Pedro's a clever player. Not technically excellent but he's brilliant off the ball.

Di Maria's just petrified of Manchester after he got his home raided. He was downright abysmal after October.

Depends who Man Utd manage to bring in. I never thought Di Maria would fit. I think Pedro would but they're still a player light up top, and at least one top class centre half short too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karim Benzema could be the player for United in a deal that allows David de Gea a return ticket to Spain.

Sick of watching a league where 1 of 4 teams will win it so I have voted other in desperate hope of change. Come on Spurs!

6 months later and while Leicester have been a revelation Spurs could still nick it. This weekend against Arsenal is a big game for them. Would be really great if either Spurs or Leicester won it as I was the only one to vote "other" woo hoo! After 4 years of naff predictions and forecasts I could finally get one right....... May is a long way away though.

So, what are people's team of the season?

I'd probably go for:

De Gea

Bellerin - Morgan - Alderweireld - Azpilicueta

Mahrez - Kante - Payet - Alli

Kane - Vardy

Tough to leave Smalling out at CB but Morgan has been brilliant and Alderweireld has been the key part of the best defence in the league.

Ozil only just misses out too.

Back