• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Nah, you can have a freebie silly insult on this occasion....

Evening all, new to the forum! Wolves fan from when I can remember and have followed them since I moved down south a good few years ago now. Go easy... COYW

Been lurking around this forum for a while due to me doing my dissertation on critically examining the differences between the representation of fans in the media and the self-presentation of fans within virtual communities of the four Birmingham clubs.. however after reading some of the posts on here and actually being a Wanderers fan myself decided that i would sign up.

Born in 93' - Dad was a wolves fan however didn't really go to many games due to other commitments, although being a huge daddys boy i did follow in his footsteps (That and also a big hatred for anything Blue and White - just a big no!).

First memories i can remember of attached emotions towards anything Wolves related would be the dreaded 2001 season (although i will not go into that!)..

First trip to Molineux was the season after that, 6-0 Home win against Gillingham (What a first game may i add!) then watching the 3-0 win against Sheff United on the big screen at the local British Legion further solidified my love for anything Wolves! First season ticket holding year was 2006-2007 as a young lad in SL2 (Always will be a South Banker!!!) although can't say that year was a good year for us either (5 games against the sh*t could never go the way we wanted it to go now could it!) been a STH ever since.

My favourite player past has to be Dean Sturridge, being a forward myself i just loved watching a player with such coolness in front of goal.

Favourite player now has to be the new boy Benik - Such a talented forward and i believe everyone involved in getting him into the club need a pat on the back, can see him firing us automatically next season (Believe a 7th placed finish is on the cards this season, although would love the players to pip 6th regardless of whether we go up or not, they deserve it and so does KJ... Great to see some stability at this club after a few disastrous seasons).

Taking up permanent refuge here because the number of total idiots on Molineux Mix has finally broken me.

Welcome to the mad house, Mixu

Welcome Mixu, some good posters on molmix but loads of dickheads personally I think the proportion of nobs to common sense folks is the other way round on here

Anyone know where NorwayFB has disappeared to? Haven't noticed him posting recently.

You were one of the ones I was thinking about ;)

But seriously, I'll be so glad never to have to read another JW or Wagstaffe Was Magic post.

Welcome Mixu, that's an awful bright avatar you have going on there!
No missing one of your posts then!
WE used to have a Waggy on here and I have to say that whilst he was generally a tosser, the forum lost a little bit of something when he went.
There was a kind of frisson going on when launched into something.
Probably because he brought so much aggression out in people when he was on, but, I doubt that was the Waggy you were referring to...

And a warm fun filled welcome to everyone new on here...

Hi all, been perving on this forum all season so thought it would be rude not to join up. COYW

Ey up.

New member. Supported Wolves for 25 years. Originally from Wolverhampton but now living in Lincoln. Familiar with a few posters on here, (YoungWolf and Quirk) who post on another forum I use.

Hi all,

Registering here after being a browser on the quiet for a good 12 months now. Got a little tired of a certain other forum along with a number of posters and this place generally seems a little more laid back and easier to post so looking forward to contributing hopefully!

Anyway the name is Steve, I have run my own building company for the best part of 40 years now - originally for Short Heath but live in Walsall now, home and away season ticket holder for as long as I can remember, guess that will do for the "welcome", see you around!

Back