• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Can we not discuss this any further on here please.

Matters from another forum don't need to be aired on here. The guys on MM made a call and that's that really.

Thanks Kenny and THM. Now I can get on with my holiday.

There`s plenty of Wolves forums (for a) around, if you get banned from one then just move to another. Unless of course you`re such a tit that you get banned from all of them

Take care leeds.If you buy a ticket on the internet for the AVE theyve halved the prices.

New to the forums. I am a life long Wolves fan following in the footsteps of my father who grew up in the city and who regularly attended games during the glory years of the '50s and '60s.

I have just bought a season ticket after an absence of quite a few years and plan to inflict pain and misery on my 6-year son by bringing him along.

A big welcome to the hero of Umboto Gorge. Though I must insist you change that avatar immediately!

That was a viciously sharp slice of mango, wasn't it?

Welcome slackbladder

And congratulations on your Queen's birthday honours list award

Greetings.

Read this site for a while as a guest now so thought it was time to sign up.

Welcome fellow Breaking Bad watcher.

Welcome fellow Breaking Bad watcher.

Cheers (and to Darlo).

I tried about 15 Wolves styled avatars and all failed miserably. That worked first time.

"Yeah Science..." or something like that.

Hi,

Recently joined this forum and I will first of all explain why. I reside in Aberdeen up in Scotland (Don’t draw and quarter me) and I have a nice friend who moved up North who supports Wolves I myself am a season ticket holder for Hibernian.

We both have always wished our respective clubs well. My friend would always back Hibs when the Hibees were playing on the TV and I would always back Wolves. Since we both supported Clubs which are not populated by glory hunters we had that bit of respect for each other

As you can imagine up North we are surrounded by Man UTD fans or Celtic and Rangers. It all started with that little bit of respect for Wolves. A certain Steven Fletcher left Hibs to play his football for Wolves so I followed Wolves that little bit more…Then Matty Doherty came up on Loan with Leigh Griffiths. Of late I found myself really wanting to see Wolves do well and now I have a top and in fact I have a signed Wolves shirt!

So I hope that I am a welcome member and I would love to know which stand I should choose as I would like to take my family down and visit Molineux.

Welcome aboard Skandi. Will Griffiths do well for us in League One or is he destined to sign a pre-contract with Hibs in January?

Welcome aboard, Skandi!

Back