• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

It was his debut for us. Lived by Tettenhall pool me btw. Guess you must have frequented Regis?

P.S. I know not whether it was his home debut or not?

Regis was the local school of course, but I went to WGS. Went there when it was still a state school rather than a Private so you know I am an old bloke. Did go to Woodthorne.

I read with interest a thread about posters who dont post anymore on the molmix.

I hope this forum doesnt mind me using here to put my side of the story.

First , id like to make clear , i have made many friends on the mix , who still post to me.I still speak with a few by phone .Its a forum made up of very decent people.

The mod j cooper said on the thread about posters who dont post anymore , that i had trolled many times.Im sorry , but that is untrue.Cooper j always treated me very fairly so did all but one mod on the mix , but he was mistaken about me trolling on various occasions.It was just once.Like i said this post is not about cooper j.

The only time ive been banned , was when i said we should support Morgan .I held my hands up the next morning.I explained that i lost a bet with my son.I publicly appologised to the forum and to the poster who was offended.

I later recieved a private message from that poster , saying he was pissed and had a bad night and he was sorry for asking me to be banned.

That was the only time i trolled , i apologised for it.I served a month ban.

when i came back , i was put on pre mod.All my posts were edited and most of them were never put on the forum.There were no offensive posts or insults or inuendo.
An example was when a wolves fan was in hospital , i posted that the players should visit him.It took several days to be put on the forum and was edited,for no reason.

Of course there is more behind my ban.

It started in january 2011 , when i posted a thread about the steve bull stand its now or never.

i went to post one morning and my password was changed , i had used the same password for ages.it was an unforgetable one.

I couldnt enter the forum for months.It was thanks to a well known and respected poster and a mod from that forum , who is a top bloke that i eventually got back on the forum.

I always had problems with one mod( not j cooper).Yes just one.Most of them are excelent.However , i feel i should have been backed more , because it was obvious that this mod had a one man/woman crusade against me.(not just me as its happened to other posters on the forum)

There was a thread about kick a red head day. I complained to this moderator for allowing this , on the basis a very high percentage of Irish and Scottish people carry the red head gene.We exchanged several posts .I said it was not only very offensive but on the verge of being racist.

The mod disagreed and let the thread continue.It maybe the mod was right , it maybe i had a valid point. But surely on a forum i could express my view.

My cards were now marked.

Almost daily i was getting posts edited , that were neither insulting to anyone or abusive.But you see when the other posters see edited by ...... it is assumed ive said something wrong.Which wasnt the case.I knew this person had wanted me off the forum and was very carefully what i said.

I could be writing on a thread where people were insulting one another , the Mod wouldnt say anything , then he/she would say LINK to me , implying it wasnt true.This would happen daily to me.

The other time someone wrote a fantastic post about Steve Morgan .He said in one part he had stollen the warchest.I then asked this mod , how this mod had told me not to use inuendo , but here clearly the mod let the post post about Morgan stealing the warchest stay on without saying anything.Which of course isnt inuendo but libelous.

But of course it was questioning the mod who was. on my back for nearly 2 years.There were other posters , on various forums whove had the same treatment from the same mod.

Just to put the record right.I trolled once for one night , i said sorry.I have only been banned once and that was for that time.I have seen people insult people and wind people up over the years on there on a regular bases and they never recieve bans.

I love Wolves , like we all do.We are all hurting , from what has happened over the last few years.

( i loved Mugwumps post yesterday when he told an albion fan , they will always be living in our shadows)I think i wrote that once.:eek:

Last edited:
That's why you got banned. I thought it was all pretty harmless to be honest.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder which mod he means

So is it permitted to discuss other forums (fora???) on here as it seems to be frowned upon over there

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder which mod he means

So is it permitted to discuss other forums (fora???) on here as it seems to be frowned upon over there

Discuss away but would prefer it if we didn't slag off the other places. That just makes us a bit petty.

Discuss away but would prefer it if we didn't slag off the other places. That just makes us a bit petty.

Not slagging them off but think this Forum is the only one that welcomes Pittpenguinbabe. I have tried several times to post a comment on there in the past and none of them ended up appearing on the threads !! I wouldn't mind but me comments weren't even rude or any fink :( !

I agree. I find it distasteful tbh. You've read one side of the story. This isn't the place to discuss what may or may not happen on other fora. I'm surprised that it's been allowed to happen on here.

I agree. I find it distasteful tbh. You've read one side of the story. This isn't the place to discuss what may or may not happen on other fora. I'm surprised that it's been allowed to happen on here.

I'm not really sure what you want us to do?

I don't want you to do anything. The point is that you moderate this forum as you see fit. Other fora do the same. As on here moderation decisions on Molmix are made after serious consideration discussed in the 'Modcave'. There is not or has been any bias by one mod against any poster on Molmix, nor would it be tolerated despite what may be implied by posters on here. Same as here, stick to the rules and everyone is happy.

I appreciate that and also appreciate how things may look from the outside, when in truth there could be 20 pages in the mod area on one poster before anything actually happens to said poster.

It didnt happen like that leeds.

First of all , a post was put on the other forum asking about old posters.

Then a mod put why I was banned.He was wrong.He misinformed the posters on that forum.I had no way to defend myself on that forum.

Maybe it would have been more decent , not to discuss why posters have been banned on a forum , as the people who have been banned. have no way of putting their side of the story across.

The distasteful thing , is. a mod telling posters on a forum , why a previos poster was banned.When he has no way of defending himself.

I never mentioned anything about the ban on this or any other forum ,untill a mod on the other forum , mentioned incorrectly why i was banned.

Id moved on.like i said in my post, have some very good friends on there who i still speak to.i said the forum is made of decent people.

It would be wrong to slag another forum off on here.But thats. not what happened.

I would hope you agree , it was. a mod on the other forum who first put why i was banned.I then defended myself putting myside of the story.

Last edited:
Back