• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Modcave discussions:

Doctor_Who_at_50__BFI_announces_The_Robots_of_Death_for_April.jpg

I only "black up" for serious talks though

Ok, you have over geeked it now

Just thought I would say hi. I'm a long time wolves fan, grew up in Tettenhall close to both Dougan and Bill McGarry. First match was home to Hull in 66-67 promotion season. 4-1 if my memory is right and I think Dougan got 2.

Now live in Bucks so only get to a few games each season.

Let's hope our fortunes are about to go on the rise.

Now how I do I customise my posts, eg with favourite player?

Mike

Hmmm. I grew up in Tettenhall. Lived about 50 yards away from Bill McGarry, knew his son Paul well.

Just thought I would say hi. I'm a long time wolves fan, grew up in Tettenhall close to both Dougan and Bill McGarry. First match was home to Hull in 66-67 promotion season. 4-1 if my memory is right and I think Dougan got 2.

4-0 and the Doog got 3.

Does being tagged as Christophe Berra mean I am always holding on and can't tackle ?

His debut as well

Appreciate the correction. I wasn't sure if Doog had got 2 or 3 that day or if it was my memory enhancing the occasion! I do have a hunch it was his home debut and had already played an away match for us, but I'm sure someone will tell me very shortly !

Appreciate the correction. I wasn't sure if Doog had got 2 or 3 that day or if it was my memory enhancing the occasion! I do have a hunch it was his home debut and had already played an away match for us, but I'm sure someone will tell me very shortly !

It was his debut for us. Lived by Tettenhall pool me btw. Guess you must have frequented Regis?

P.S. I know not whether it was his home debut or not?

Back