• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

I seem to recall a Darlo name regularly contributing to a certain Mr.Ross's ALOB - is that you per chance?

No, afraid not. He will of been from Darlaston whereas I (when I started posting and took my user name) lived in Darlington and still live "Ooop North"!

No, afraid not. He will of been from Darlaston whereas I (when I started posting and took my user name) lived in Darlington and still live "Ooop North"!

No worries, it can only be good with a fan-base spread across the nation - nail-biting times ahead though :(

Hello.

I think the first match I went to see was cira 1965, aged 7 which makes me, old. I also remember watching Wolves score all 6 goals in a 5-1 thrashing of Arsenal in November 1971, happy days.
Favourite player? Easy, John Richards (although Steve Bull easily ranks alongside)

I once met the team in the waiting room at Southampton station; Derek Dougan, Dave Wagstaff, Kenny Hibbitt, John Richards all signed the programme before I was ushered out :)

As for the manager situation this year, I thought it was a comedy of errors. I think MM should have gone at the end of the season irrespective of whether or not he'd kept us up.

Hello.

I think the first match I went to see was cira 1965, aged 7 which makes me, old. I also remember watching Wolves score all 6 goals in a 5-1 thrashing of Arsenal in November 1971, happy days.
Favourite player? Easy, John Richards (although Steve Bull easily ranks alongside)

I once met the team in the waiting room at Southampton station; Derek Dougan, Dave Wagstaff, Kenny Hibbitt, John Richards all signed the programme before I was ushered out :)

As for the manager situation this year, I thought it was a comedy of errors. I think MM should have gone at the end of the season irrespective of whether or not he'd kept us up.

Welcome, sir. :)

Yes welcome, i was 12 in 1965 so it's good to get a few more seniors on board.

Massive influx of random team fans this week it seems. Odd.

Why wouldn't they leave the piss? Do they like piss or something? You British folk are quite unusual.

I quite agree, these new members are rather obvious with their trolling.

Howdo all...come over from Gav's site (top bloke).

Well - supported Wolves since a boy (from Tettenhall), old man was a fan, his old man was a fan, my mum's old man was a fan and all season ticket holders. As a kid used to live near Dave Wagstaffe and also a Zep fan so have seen Mr Plant at a few games.

Gutted with this season, feel a bit sorry for Morgan in truth - heart's in the right place but dear or dear.....his decision making has been little short of laughable. Saunders out, Moxey Out, deadbeats in the team out and then the rebuilding can start.

Whatever happens - Wolves till I die :)

Just Joined - hi to all

Just thought I would say hi. I'm a long time wolves fan, grew up in Tettenhall close to both Dougan and Bill McGarry. First match was home to Hull in 66-67 promotion season. 4-1 if my memory is right and I think Dougan got 2.

Now live in Bucks so only get to a few games each season.

Let's hope our fortunes are about to go on the rise.

Now how I do I customise my posts, eg with favourite player?

Mike

Im a new member but get put off that my posts have to authorised by a Mod before they are shown. If i reply on a comment & there is no Mod on for 3/4 hours. Then my comment means nothing. Not a good way to encourage new members

Im a new member but get put off that my posts have to authorised by a Mod before they are shown. If i reply on a comment & there is no Mod on for 3/4 hours. Then my comment means nothing. Not a good way to encourage new members

There's almost always a mod online - we don't sleep and feed purely on good vibes. We're practically robots (except Kenny, who is 100% robotic).

Anyway, welcome aboard - don't forget to smile. :)

It has to be done or we simply get swamped by Spambots and idiots. Its only the 1st post made that has to authorised, after that you are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (unless of course you make the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc whilst the first one is waiting to be done)

Back