• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

We went 3-0 down at Bristol City in April 2017. Lost 3-1 in the end. Why anyone would get so worked up over a dead end of season game when neither team had anything to play for and we were obviously rubbish, I don't know.

If you have been banned from here before it's because you've been a dick, I advise you not to be a dick.
Okay.No dick.
Gonna have to look this one up.
It was second season under Mick so 07/08.
Perhaps it wasn´t Brixzzle even?
I am probably getting old.

It wasn't here anyway, this forum didn't start until October 2009. You're 18 months out at least.

Hi all, TStarr here - not sure if I am new here or not - been hiding on The Wolf, but they have gone awol - looking forward to seeing what you all have to say over the coming months - and enjoying the climb to a European spot!!

Based midway between Lpool and Manc land - so not many nice neighbours! - though 1 is about to take me to our annual visit to Man City, where I can tell him how good De Bryne and Foden are - hopefully, Lopi will have got our act together by then, and we can spring a surprise or 2.

Supporter since around '65, and just loved the early 70's team when I used to hitch hike (remember when you could trust other people?) down to see them. Lost touch in 80's when marriage and family turned up, but relit the fire when eldest muttered something about Man Utd. Now the internet sates all my reading and viewing pleasures, Wolves wise, and it will be nice to have u lot to chat with.

TStarr. A bit different to the Wolf on here, but a lot more activity. Welcome.

Hi all. I live on the southcoast inbetween Brighton and Eastbourne. I've supported the Wolves since 73 when I was 9 and was never going to change team after the League cup win in 74. First home game at Moli was the 2:1 opening day fixture against Blackburn in 82. Unfortunately I missed Eves 2nd goal due to being arrested for being out of order. I've had a few years following the Wolves around and I keep myself to myself as I find too many of the young Wolves fans are dicks and seem to get billy big balls after a sherbet. Looking forward to meeting some good'uns when Wolves come to Brighton. Lewes is a good place to park up and travel to the ground imo. if you need info on parking pubs etc send us a message.

Hi all. I live on the southcoast inbetween Brighton and Eastbourne. I've supported the Wolves since 73 when I was 9 and was never going to change team after the League cup win in 74. First home game at Moli was the 2:1 opening day fixture against Blackburn in 82. Unfortunately I missed Eves 2nd goal due to being arrested for being out of order. I've had a few years following the Wolves around and I keep myself to myself as I find too many of the young Wolves fans are dicks and seem to get billy big balls after a sherbet. Looking forward to meeting some good'uns when Wolves come to Brighton. Lewes is a good place to park up and travel to the ground imo. if you need info on parking pubs etc send us a message.
Welcome.

Welcome lonewolf. We're the same age, I started supporting Wolves in 1972, age 8. Good to have another youngster on here!

Born 86 and live between Hagley/Stourbridge followed Wolves as long as I can remember, unfortunately we have mostly been shite for 95% of the time I have supported us. Had a season ticket on and off for years as playing football Saturdays and Sundays for years. Only ever had a season ticket when we’re crap and never one when we got promoted or in the prem so I’m definitely not a glory hunter. It’s about the journey and aiming for the stars, if we aim to just make up the numbers the journey is pointless. Up The wolves…

Born 86 and live between Hagley/Stourbridge followed Wolves as long as I can remember, unfortunately we have mostly been shite for 95% of the time I have supported us. Had a season ticket on and off for years as playing football Saturdays and Sundays for years. Only ever had a season ticket when we’re crap and never one when we got promoted or in the prem so I’m definitely not a glory hunter. It’s about the journey and aiming for the stars, if we aim to just make up the numbers the journey is pointless. Up The wolves…
Welcome BOFwolf

Welcome young man, don't be put off by the current Doc debate, it's not always like that.

Hello all, I don't remember when I created an account but it was some time ago. Never got around to posting until now.

From Hampshire, STH for around 25 years or so. Been posting elsewhere, looking for a change of scenery following some overzealous moderation...

Looking forward to contributing to your site and some lively debate.

Back