• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Twitter comments by Leeds and Veela

Here's link to the Tweet - https://twitter.com/Dr_TonyXia/status/972171172409262080?s=09

He was responding responding to a Villa fan accusing Wolves of paying salaries via Gestifute.

Embarrassing all round really. Between Tony and Brucey, they've done all our prematch motivational work for us.

Who would have thought that Cardiff have come out of all of this looking like the class act!!!

I was surprised to read in one of those whinges that no one at Wolves is on more than £20k per week...
Is that right?
Surely that ceiling got shot a while ago?

I was surprised to read in one of those whinges that no one at Wolves is on more than £20k per week...
Is that right?
Surely that ceiling got shot a while ago?

I'm not sure anybody knows what our players are on but there will be promotion bonuses and pay rises but anyway, why should we be judged on the excesses of the Premier League? That's the problem, kids getting too much money too soon. £20k a week for a 20 year old, surely that is plenty and will be a rise on what he would be paid in Portugal (Neves)

I'm not sure anybody knows what our players are on but there will be promotion bonuses and pay rises but anyway, why should we be judged on the excesses of the Premier League? That's the problem, kids getting too much money too soon. £20k a week for a 20 year old, surely that is plenty and will be a rise on what he would be paid in Portugal (Neves)

Neves £20k a week plus a subscription to Roy of the Rovers
Jota £15k a week plus all the Sting downloads he wants (he likes Sting, he does....i mean what the fuck!)

You read it here first.

Oh Blimey Charlie
Dan Roan‏Verified account @danroan

Coming up shortly on @BBCSport an exclusive interview with Leeds Utd supremo Andrea Radrizzani about his twitter spat with Championship rivals Wolves over their links with agent Jorge Mendes - and what he’s going to do about it next

So basically it's not fair, if they're doing it I want to do it! Don't winge and squeal, just try to do it then!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43379530

Wah wah wah!

About a year ago I and other said it looked like fosun were learning the rules and the system. Now it Looks like they are a quick study as their plan and use of their contacts within the system appears to be playing dividends.

I find it a bit ironic Leeds bleating about breaching rules given their well published ridsdale troubles and overspends. Watford played the loan system, got promoted, lecister Brighton, QPR have all overspent in search of promotion. Portsmouth nearly bankrupted themselves. Wolves have just used their knowledge and contacts to prosper within league rules. Get over it. You're jealous you didn't think of it.

Do you really think fosun came here without a sound plan?

The irony is that lufc were formed to replace the dissolved leeds City FC who were expelled from the FL because of the behaviour of the club's directors, who refused to co-operate in an FA inquiry and hand over the club's financial records.

Back