• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TWF's Horse Racing Top Tipper.

Looking at, there has actually been two more horses added, but not much better in terms of quality.

Pure Poteen and Pyroclastic please, ta.

Askamore Darsi and Bookmaker

Penk, sorry but I am up to my arse at the minute, and having a job keeping up with this thread, so I think you should bin me, and i will have a go next time around.

No worries, mate. I'll take you off the table, but if you feel like putting one down just stick feel free.

Mysteree & Cyflymder please.

Read rumours on a forum that their is a gamble going on Kubeba in the 1.35 this morning (bloke who put it on has been right in past but also got some wrong as well!), do I change or stick?

Decisions, decisions.

Read rumours on a forum that their is a gamble going on Kubeba in the 1.35 this morning (bloke who put it on has been right in past but also got some wrong as well!), do I change or stick?

Decisions, decisions.

Seems like there has been a lot of money gone on him and Scot Daddy.

Decisions, decisions.

Looks like a non-runner.

Back