• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TWF Euro 2016 Sweepstakes

Meh... ;)

Well done Stan

No commenting on draw till seen bay all! :icon_lol:

You can have my two Tredman!

I'll swap with anybody!

More exciting than the actual Euro 2016 draw so well done again Stan. Now you have added speech can you add subtitles for the World Cup 2018 competition? :icon_wink:

On the plus side England's performance in the tournament can only be worse than my picks if they finish bottom of the group and lose to Wales

I got way more excited about that than a man of my age should do! Don't think I have the winners, but in the game and my shit team is also really shit too. Cheers Stan

Germany, excellent!

I'm not swapping :D

Can't complain too much, I have a feeling my first team may cause a few problems. As for my second, perfect Group A duffers, surely I have a chance of first team out? Glad I suggested that :)

Can't complain too much, I have a feeling my first team may cause a few problems. As for my second, perfect Group A duffers, surely I have a chance of first team out? Glad I suggested that :)
Hopefully, Albania will beat Romania!

I'm happy with my two. Great stuff.

I think we need Stan to let us know what 3rd prize is? 1st team Knocked out or Golden boot winner?

Only just in so missed all the fun :icon_smile:

Croatia & RoI

Well underdogs have won before - remember Greece, remember Denmark

Cracking start for my boys :D

Would be useful to put up a list of who got whom, saves having to rerun the video - superb though it was Stan

Austria and bloody Hungary...

Draw is done!

I'm afraid I fucked up as I put down 13 names (I can't count!) however as Boozad was the last to put his name down, and he hasn't yet sent me his £10 I'm afraid we've had to lose him from the competition...

Let me see how long the video will take to upload

I did send the tenner a while ago, sent you a PM mate. No probs though, don't mind sitting out.

Back