• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (H) 11/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big test for João, hopefully the rest has done him good

Fuck sake did we even touch the ball yet?

Bit of hesitation from Toti in the ball out wide.

Fuck sake did we even touch the ball yet?

Bit of hesitation from Toti in the ball out wide.
We kicked off passed it back to Sa who kicked it to them and we didn't touch it again.

Good bravery from Lemina then (in terms of how he managed possession.)

Hwang is poor in this position.

Semedo having a great opening. Lost his man Johnson and then when we attack plays it behind the bloke running diagonally across the field.

That's 2 poor square balls from Semedo in consecutive attacks.

Semedo having a great opening. Lost his man Johnson and then when we attack plays it behind the bloke running diagonally across the field.
I'd say Johnson managed to get half a yard, rather than he lost his man. It made the difference though.

I'd like to see the percentage of our corners that hit the first defender. Pisses me right off.

There were 3 other players no where near up with play that did nothing to prevent the goal at all, at least Semedo made some semblance of a challenge whilst the other 3 looked on. It was shit defending by all of the defence, but Semedo was at least semi alert to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back