• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Something has to give in this game as neither Djokovic nor Del Potro have lost a set yet.

Novak will go through, you'd be nuts to bet on JMDP at this stage.

The way his mum just nodded at him made me quite scared. It seemed to calmly convey the message "either win the next two sets or you're dead. Not metaphorically - actual dead".

I haven't watched much tennis over the last few years and Wednesday was the first time I had seen her, Christ.

There must be serial killers who grew up in a happier household then Andy Murray did.

Djokovic with a single break point, and that's all he needs.

1-0.

Del Potro got poor movement. Gets away with it better on grass as he can hit winners. But djokovic gets a lot back so he needs to go extra big consistently to win.

Del Potro got poor movement. Gets away with it better on grass as he can hit winners. But djokovic gets a lot back so he needs to go extra big consistently to win.

Your jokin, Del Boy moves great, its the Chris Waddle factor, tries to fool everyone with his silly look.

Intriguing game thus far with more chances to break than I thought there would be.

1-1. Game on.

Tremendous entertainment on show here.

Indeed they are playing what seems to be Tennis.

Just said "$#@!in' hell" a bit too loud in the office when DP broke back.

I too am having to keep my viewing quiet so I don't disturb those working... then again most of us are watching it!!

Pretty intense game so far! Some great tennis being played.

This is close to Rafa v Roger 2008. Magnificent.

Back