• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

I have always said that Andy Murray is one of the greatest tennis players who has ever played the game who was unfortunate enough to play at the same time as 3 of the other greatest tennis players of all time. In any other era I have no doubt that Murray would have been a multiple slam winner and he looks like he's brought his good game tonight so unless Novak steps up this could be over sooner rather than later.

And Murray breaks.

I have always said that Andy Murray is one of the greatest tennis players who has ever played the game who was unfortunate enough to play at the same time as 3 of the other greatest tennis players of all time. In any other era I have no doubt that Murray would have been a multiple slam winner and he looks like he's brought his good game tonight so unless Novak steps up this could be over sooner rather than later.

And Murray breaks.

Completely agree with that.

I think he'll win a few eventually. Federer is ageing and Nadal seems to have injury problems, so eventually it will be Novak and Murray slogging it out.

Slipping away from Djokovic at the moment. Looks like losing that tie break has taken the wind out of his sail (pun intended).

This is tremendous from Murray. Just hope he can keep this pressure on.

Some superb tennis on display just now. I get the impression Djokovic has given this set up as a bad job.

Murray serves for a 2 set lead..... Come on, Andy!!

Bollocks.

Thought he was coasting to that set. Still - Djokovic has to serve to stay in the set again. God knows what's going to happen next!

Back