• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Season So Far

POTS - Jota. Outrageous talent.
GOTS -Bonatini v Villa.
Rivals - Sheff Utd, Boro.
Signing - A forward or right wing back, they'll be crucial.
Manager - Nuno.

This for me too. Right wing back to replace our ex-gloved hero would be good. I'd take that Locadia chap from PSV too..

See that we also have the most productive defence in the league with 4 goals and 9 assists. Next up is Ipswich with 2 and 7

See that we also have the most productive defence in the league with 4 goals and 9 assists. Next up is Ipswich with 2 and 7

Most of their assists will be from hoofs though.

POTS - Jota. HM to Bonatini, Neves and Coady
GOTS - Neves v Hull
Rivals - Villa, Boro and Derby will round out the top 4 I reckon. Can't see Sheff Utd, Cardiff or Brizzle lasting the distance.
Key Signing - Like most others, back-up for Bonatini and Doherty. If only one then I'd go with the striker.
MOTS - Has to be Wilder so far. Nuno has done an amazing job here, but Wilder doesn't have the resources or players we have yet has them right up there with us.

I guess that is a little subjective, as Doherty and Douglas could be considered midfielders rather than defenders.

I guess that is a little subjective, as Doherty and Douglas could be considered midfielders rather than defenders.

Potentially yes, although you'd say out of possession they are defenders as we usually form a back five, so it could go either way.

Just looked at RoI team vs. Denmark. Tough game, but I'd fancy us to beat the boys in green

Just looked at RoI team vs. Denmark. Tough game, but I'd fancy us to beat the boys in green

That's got draw written all over it. They are good defensively. We are better in attack. Which one gets Mr gloves?

Back