• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Mental Health thread

Chips and curry doesn’t sound all that blasphemous to me. Could be quite delicious.

Acceptable if you're at home or in a pub imo

It's all down to the individual. If you want to have chips with curry that's fine. You are a fucking heathen, but each to their own. Curry sauce on chips from a chippie is acceptable though

If I could be arsed I would post a very strongly shaking head gif.

Chippie ‘curry’ sauce excepted since it’s about as close to curry as spotted dick.

I'm fairly sure the curry sauce from chip shops is chinese curry sauce which you can buy by the bucket from Wing Yip

Chips and curry doesn’t sound all that blasphemous to me. Could be quite delicious.
Chips and curry sauce. You have to try that when you come over.

It's all down to the individual. If you want to have chips with curry that's fine. You are a fucking heathen, but each to their own. Curry sauce on chips from a chippie is acceptable though
Mate of mine always has chips at a curry house because he doesn't like rice.

I usually have rice with curry but let's face it, it's pretty dull, usually have mushroom pilau and a nice naan

Chips and curry sauce. You have to try that when you come over.
I plan on eating at least my own body weight in curry, no worries there.

Unless… I mean I’m assuming that “curry” and “curry sauce” are the same thing but I could be wrong on that.

I plan on eating at least my own body weight in curry, no worries there.

Unless… I mean I’m assuming that “curry” and “curry sauce” are the same thing but I could be wrong on that.
They are mostly definitely not. Curry sauce is some MSD laden brown gloop.

edit - tastes alright with chips mind, it’s just not curry.

They are mostly definitely not. Curry sauce is some MSD laden brown gloop.

edit - tastes alright with chips mind, it’s just not curry.
So what do you consider 'curry ' then ?

So what do you consider 'curry ' then ?
Curry originated in the Indian subcontinent and the word comes from the Indian Tamil word “Kari”meaning a sauce or soup to be eaten with rice. It consists of a mix of spices of which coriander, turmeric, cumin, and red chilies are almost always a constant

Chicken-Jalfrezi-square-FS-7673.jpga lovely chicken jalfrezi

orig_fish-and-chip-shop-curry-sauce-201707030351573354239hfy2l.jpg
Chips with curry sauce (nice as it I its not a patch on a proper curry)

Rice and garlic naan bread for me when eating a curry...IF i try curry sauce with chips the sauce has to be on the side so i can dip it, want my chips crispy

In Ireland, the Chinese takeaways do something called a 3-in-1

Rice, chips and curry sauce in a tray.
4-in-1 is the above with chicken balls added. 5-in-1 is the above with beef and chicken added.

Only costs a fiver and is like food from the gods when walking home after a heap of pints

Back