• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selles didn't look very good to me in the Saints games I saw (sinking ship before he started and all that) but in a binary choice I'd absolutely take him over Coleman who is awful on every level.

Last edited:
Some talk of Marco Silva jumping ship to Saudi. £6m release in his contract which has one year left. Of course, has form for hopping between jobs if he fancies another one.

I already think Fulham will be down the bottom end of the table next season, even more so if that happens
Aye, even before possibly losing Silva and Palhinha they’re due a big regression from last season IIRC.

Aye, even before possibly losing Silva and Palhinha they’re due a big regression from last season IIRC.
Tosin linked with a move away too. Solomon doesn't look like he's coming back.

A fairly tempting 9/2 with BetVictor to drop as it stands (they're actually marginally shorter than us across the board, despite finishing 11 points above us).

Never knew Robbie Keane was a big childhood fan of Israeli football.

He is the new manager at Maccabi Tel Aviv.

Never knew Robbie Keane was a big childhood fan of Israeli football.

He is the new manager at Maccabi Tel Aviv.
Could be completely wrong , but I just don't see Keane as Managerial material .

One of my favourite ever players, but let's be honest, he's thick as shit

Could be completely wrong , but I just don't see Keane as Managerial material .
Just think of all he has picked up supporting BFS at Soccer Aid and in relegating Leeds

Bob Bradley sacked by Toronto.

Used to think he was one of the best American coaches out there. He's not really been the same since the Swansea debacle.

Bob Bradley sacked by Toronto.

Used to think he was one of the best American coaches out there. He's not really been the same since the Swansea debacle.
Not really that suprising, not done much there. He was a decent prospect but yeah went downhill quick. Still best USA coach in my lifetime is Bruce Arena, don't care what anyone says haha.

Ugh, fuck that guy.

I hate Arena. Pompous bastard. The American BFS.

Bruce Arena!

Fairly sure Mike Ashley would have renamed St James that if he had kept Newcastle

Ugh, fuck that guy.

I hate Arena. Pompous bastard.
Pompous yes but a heck of a manager.

Berhalter-Don't care how much the players 'like' him tactics are shit and he is shit
Klinsmann-Nice guy but again no clue overall how to get the best out of the squad at his disposal.
Etc.

Actually liked Milutinovic, shame he resigned as didn't want to take on more duties at the time.

Woah woah woah with the GGG hate!

I quite like Berhalter, he's got his blind spots but then so do all but the most elite managers (and even Pep does super weird shit that totally backfires now and again).

Woah woah woah with the GGG hate!

I quite like Berhalter, he's got his blind spots but then so do all but the most elite managers (and even Pep does super weird shit that totally backfires now and again).
Haha fair enough if you like him friend, I have just always found him a bit lacking. I did not want them to bring him back at all. Don't think he was even on the list, but I always thought Jim Curtin would make a good national team coach.

Anyway, Berhalter is at the helm again obviously so I will support him of course; do hope he keeps BJ on his staff as I think he has earned that.

Haha fair enough if you like him friend, I have just always found him a bit lacking. I did not want them to bring him back at all. Don't think he was even on the list, but I always thought Jim Curtin would make a good national team coach.

Anyway, Berhalter is at the helm again obviously so I will support him of course; do hope he keeps BJ on his staff as I think he has earned that.
Curtin as USMNT coach is the dream, I agree with you there. Imagine Philly will be doing their best to keep him around a la whatshisface at Sporting KC. Vermese, I think.

Is this what's referred to as a 'time-out'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back