• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Inside No9 stage show next year between January and April called Stage|Fright.
Cheers for the heads up. Unfortunately doesn’t look much left ticket wise for the Saturday performances.

Favourite on some I think. Song was a bit shit.

I really wanted to like the Ireland entry, the theatre of the performance was great but the song itself lacked any cohesion for me, just a jumble of individual bits.
Estonia, so far for me.

Oh dear olly, not a good vocal performance at all. Didn't really like the studio version much but this is up there with the worst of the night

Oh dear olly, not a good vocal performance at all. Didn't really like the studio version much but this is up there with the worst of the night
Was surprised how poor it was after the build up Norton gave it, song was OK but the performance vocally was a bit weedy.

Song feels like it never got started.

Was always going to be a downgrade from chachacha but this is SHIT

Tbh the standard on the whole has been really quite poor compared to recent years

Bloody hell that kid's got some range on him. Ooof and spitting bars! Love it. There's your winner. Catchy as fuck, flawless vocal, wicked production value.

Bloody hell that kid's got some range on him. Ooof and spitting bars! Love it. There's your winner. Catchy as fuck, flawless vocal, wicked production value.
5-1.
Croatia odds on to win it and the favourites have won the last few years.

It’s pretty good. Giving me Adam Ant vibes and I always thought he was a cunt though.

Yeah this is a quality performance too. Similar vibes to that Italian winner a few years ago

The Piers Morgan and "Martha Scott" interview was odd.

Hard to explain, but she reminds me of Donald Trump with how she talks.

Anyone else seen it?

The whole Baby Reindeer thing is totally bizarre.

Switzerland were still 2-1 at the end of the judges votes despite being way out in front.

Anyone else seen it?

I've only seen Twitter clips, there must me a whole load of source material for Jessica Gunning to have pulled off the impression so accurately. That said Netflix have fucked up by saying it's a true story when it isn't, she should sue and deserves to win when there's no evidence she went to prison and they did an awful job at protecting her identity

Anyone else seen it?

I haven’t watched the programme but have now watched that interview.

She’s either not right or full of shit. Backtracking on things, not knowing how many emails she has (despite a photographic memory), can’t remember her degree.

I’ll have to watch the programme now so it makes more sense. Obviously revealing her identity isn’t fair and she should get paid,
but the “handful of emails, “didn’t have his number”, “never sent a voice messsge” etc. I’m just not having and surely Netflix would have done some form of due diligence?

Back