• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Cheltenham Festival, Champion Tipster Competition

That's unreal.

King George winner 2015. Good grief.

What a horse!

Just need the Don to do the business now and I'll be in the money!

Don Poli v Vautour next year could be some meeting

Disappointed with Ptit Zig's run - but he wouldn't have got close regardless. That was up there with the best I've ever seen. He's destroyed some very good horses.

1-30
1st; Vautour, 6/4
2nd; Apache Stronghold, 7/1
3rd; Valseur Lido, 9/2

2-05

1st; Call The Cops, 9/1
2nd; Unique De Cotte, 14/1
3rd; The Tourard Man, 20/1
4th; Henryville, 50/1
5th; Aqalim, 25/1

2 out of 2 today - dragged back yesterday's losses and now back in decent profit for the week

2-40

1st; Uxizandre, 16/1
2nd; Ma Filleule, 5/1
3rd; Don Cassock, 5/2

Ouch. That hurts.

Having a bad day today.

Would've had a nice bit of cash there, shame it didn't come in

The Don did well to get that close considering how he jumped. Couldn't go at that pace. Some ride from AP.

Thought Ma Filleule was going to pull him in 2 out. Fantastic ride from McCoy, signs off from Cheltenham with a Grade 1 winner. Fantastic ovation for him as well.

I just put a £2 each way bet on both Don Cassock and Ma Filleule but it's only showing a 15p profit for me for that race. That's not right is it?

I just put a £2 each way bet on both Don Cassock and Ma Filleule but it's only showing a 15p profit for me for that race. That's not right is it?

Yep.... The must be paying 1/4 the odds for a place

I thought I would have won something from each bet though. I lost 24p from Don even though it came third ??

Don Cossack 5.40 2.00 Back 12-Mar-15 14:17 -0.24
Ma Filleule 7.00 2.00 Back 12-Mar-15 14:17 0.40

Back