• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Cheltenham Festival, Champion Tipster Competition

Results in three out of four races, I should start betting on this rather than football (although I piled into Arsenal last night at 3/1 and am currently sat in the pub spending some of the proceeds)

To be fair half the population had those 3!

I've had my stakes + more back today after a Mullins Yankee.

Cherry on top with Annie Power

Fair play Nando, Faugheen is an absolute monster. TNO and Jezki tried to go with him and paid for it. I know i was all over TNO but glad i was here to see that performance, what a horse

TNO still stayed on after it got outpaced again in the same spot, I think a change in tactics might help him, maybe if he went out and made the running making it a real eyeballs out job it might suit him better. Saying that I dont think he would have won today, but at the same time he is not the 5th best horse in the race either.

Ouch - Annie Power wins and the bookies are getting an absolute thumping today.

It is already a perfect storm. I await the perfect hurricane. Expect Annie Power to go off at something ridiculous. 1/3?

Betway are going to regret the £10 they gave me last night if she does the business.

Oh my fucking god you're kidding.

Hope she's ok.

It was a horrible fall but thankfully she looks ok.

Jammie bastard bookies!!! Unreal.

Glad they're both okay.

So glad I didn't put the acca on now!

B_v4bhRXAAAX482.png

Christ.

Back