• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Shrewsbury (A) FA cup 4th round build up

Come on boys, can we cut out the petty point scoring comments/bickering?

We're well on top now, but the fact it's got to this point is embarrassing. Neves has been poor today and I've no idea how Costa is still on the pitch. Wonder if we have an equaliser in us?

Costa looks so flat. No confidence at all

Is it even confidence at this point? Just now, the way he's lost the ball, it really looks like he just isn't arsed anymore. He plays like he's given up. That is what upsets me about him so much.

Contrast that with Traore (I know, my favored son and all), who at least is constantly looking to create things.

Neves can be so frustrating in these situations where an opponent just sits everyone behind the ball, he stays far too deep for too much of the time, he received a pass just down as the deepest outfield player when the ball had been half way inside Shrewsbury's half. He needs to put himself ahead of the ball more often when chasing games.

Credit to Shrews, since we scored they've managed this very well indeed.

We deserve to go out after this shower no complaints at all.

When even Moutinho is putting corners directly out of play, you know it's probably not going to happen.

Sums up our day. 91st minute corner and Moutinho twats it straight out of play.

Back