• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield Utd

Odd little blog that. I'm assuming it's aimed at Sheffield United fans, but over half of it is devoted to Wolves.

Box office, aye it.

Looking at the original copy I'm not sure why it was edited at all, it stifles the flow if anything. I didn't ramble or anything. Ah, anyway. It's not my site, he can do what he likes.

Looks like I am going to be later on parade than planned tomorrow. Family obligations mean the earliest I can leave the house is probably 2pm. Puts paid to my plan of catching the rugby in the pub. Hope I can still get in the London at 3ish, but we shall see

Alarm set for 4:00am tomorrow morning! It's on BEin Sports.

I can see Afobe starting tomorrow.

---------------Ruddy----------------

------Bennett--Coady--Boly-------

Doherty--N'Diaye--Neves--Douglas

-----Costa-----Afobe-----Jota-----

Subs: Norris, Batth, Hause, Gibbs-White, Cavaleiro, Enobakhare, Bonatini

This one for me. I'm looking forward to this.

I don't think Afobe will start today. I think it will be Cav up top and Afobe to come on with 20 mins to go.

And then.... :Afobe winner, badge kissing and Molineux erupting into 'its magic you knooow, Benik Afobe's come home"

Take as much of a percentage of £0 as you like...

Agree - don't expect a start from Afobe as not had that much game time lately & as Nuno has said he will need a bit of time to adapt to our playing style.

On the bench and possibly used later on in the game if considered beneficial

Read one of their forums last night - never saw, or can’t remember, such venomous posts about us before. I see people on this forum have negative views on Molineux Mix but I have not witnessed such language as I read last night. Dingles, cxxxts, inbred, shxthole etc etc. Think we think we are the new Man City yet they are treating us as if we are

I don't think any Wolves fans have claimed that we are the "Man City of the championship"...The media are the ones that gave us that title

They bloody well have!!

Haven't seen any on here and I avoid twitter, MolMix and and the god awful Facebook Wolves sites so only have here to go on...Sheltered life ya know

Sadly Mike this place isn't really representative of the wider social media offering by Wolves fans.

We know it's not true, but that won't stop others from continually spouting the same rubbish

Only doing it because we are top with a massive points lead - if it had not worked out & we were in mid table then no one would have been saying anything - comes with the territory really

If I read or heard some of the arrogant bollocks that is out there and supported another club then I'd hate us too.

Back