• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Player Ratings 2016/17

Excellent stuff as always but it doesn't half make you miserable reading about how shit our players are

Do you have any analytics on the site? We could all share it and start getting you some cash from ads.

It does ok:

KDvv3Nl.png

That's since 1 July last year.

However I can't monetise it until I move it off the basic Wordpress platform, and I can't do that at the moment because I'm skint. I'll do it at some point though.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

There's only one Helder Costa.

Absolutely spot on again Dan and a fantastic read

Really good that DW, in particular the lonerghan section.

when he gathers it he simply ushers everyone away and proceeds to spanner it towards the touchline

That made me chuckle far more than it should...

when he gathers it he simply ushers everyone away and proceeds to spanner it towards the touchline

That made me chuckle far more than it should...

Yeah me too, DW has a certain way with words which I really like. I can't really describe it other than dropping in the occasional slang word / sentence amongst properly contstructed English that really illustrates the point you're trying to get across

Depressed I got Lonergan so wrong but it happens. Great ratings. Shows bow much we must change

Not to get too pedantic, but you haven't included any actual ratings...

Not to get too pedantic, but you haven't included any actual ratings...

Stick your own arbitrary number on the end of each one. Or write your own 6,500+ words on 20 players. With a number on the end.

Stick your own arbitrary number on the end of each one. Or write your own 6,500+ words on 21 players.

Love to, but I don't think Quirk would take it very seriously.

I know, I'm only messing :icon_lol:

It does ok:

KDvv3Nl.png

That's since 1 July last year.

However I can't monetise it until I move it off the basic Wordpress platform, and I can't do that at the moment because I'm skint. I'll do it at some point though.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

What does it take to 'monetise' such a thing and what are the potential returns? This isn't something I'm familiar with, but the process (as you have stats to back it up) is interesting.

Back