• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New partner...

Wagstaffe

Reaction score
I see that we got ourselves a new partner, one which will be sported on the front of the jerseys. 'Debet'. A South-East Asian betting company. I'm not sure I like it. Why promote betting in an already sick football world?

I see that we got ourselves a new partner, one which will be sported on the front of the jerseys. 'Debet'. A South-East Asian betting company. I'm not sure I like it. Why promote betting in an already sick football world?
£££££££

Because our owner is an arrogant, crooked, ethics vacuum. He thinks he knows more about football and business than anybody and cares not one jot for the reputation of the business he's been parachuted in to, or the feelings of his legacy customers. As long as he can present a P&L that looks more black than red, the rest is all a sideshow that barely registers on his consciousness

Back