• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kits 2018/19

x8QExj.gif

I'm sure theres a "joke" in their about the women and ideal boilers,if I was Alan Brazil,Richard keys or Andy Gray I'd make it just for Bantz reasons

They must be in financial difficulties already. They can clearly only afford a couple of pairs of shorts.

I like the baggies new kit,very retro and a good, British manufacturer sponsor.
I think Ideal is known enough without the "boilers" part which ruins the top a bit.
Is the away one green and yellow?

They haven't announced it yet, but all the signs are that it will be.

I've got an Ideal boiler. Bet the fucking thing breaks down now they're sponsoring Albion.

Favourite thing about the Rangers kit was the announcement about Hummel making it and 1 fan lost his shit because he thought they we were signing Mats Hummels

Nice of Burnley to go with a sponsor visible from the International Space Station.

burnley-18-19-home-kit-2.jpg

Good job only 100% wrong 'uns buy keeper tops.

DhVdUvmX4AAs06z.jpg

Kin hell. Like a 13 year old girl's MySpace page.

Didn't Wycombe have a similar keepers top last season?

Last years was the same. Machin posted it in last years kits thread. It was obviously so popular they have decided to keep it.

Wycombe's GK kit is delicious:

DECsNHCXUAAnGl4.jpg

EDIT: That is just last years top. This years isn't quite as garish.

Alan will probably love it.

I'm sure there were people on our new kit thread who were seriously contemplating buying a keeper shirt. No-one can respect an adult wearing a replica keeper shirt in a non-playing context.

I'm sure there were people on our new kit thread who were seriously contemplating buying a keeper shirt. No-one can respect an adult wearing a replica keeper shirt in a non-playing context.

If they did short sleeved versions people would buy them, the black one would actually look decent as a top IMO. The ones they sell in the club shop are not like your old school keepers tops with padding on the elbows and shoulders, just long sleeve tops but no chance I would buy one of those

Nah, I'm with DW on this. Anyone who buys a GK shirt for leisure is a weirdo.

I could understand it if they made a shirt sleeve polo version with the kit design on it. Who wears long sleeve casual tops now anyway?

Back