• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kits 15/16

Sunderland:

Untitled.png

A bit too busy for my liking.

Awful. Why is there one bandy red line on the edges of the torso? Why not have a full red stripe like the others?
And why don't the lines on the shoulders come all the way to end!

FC Porto channeling the spirit of Coventry City in their away kit

5587e0e415597.JPG

I remember that Coventry away kit. Not the best I ever saw, and it led to one or two rude songs from other fans as well..

Awful. Why is there one bandy red line on the edges of the torso? Why not have a full red stripe like the others?
And why don't the lines on the shoulders come all the way to end!

Because when seen from the front it makes you look like you're super slim and bulked up.
But when looked at sideways a bit, it just looks like you're wearing a shit kit.

Bolton - fittingly awful.

What the hell is going on with that collar?

Shit collar but generally I agree.

The collar is classic West Ham. The sponsor ruins it though, normally I can look past it but I just cant with this one. Maybe it's because the rest of the shirt is so class and it just stands out more than it would have.

The collar is classic West Ham. The sponsor ruins it though, normally I can look past it but I just cant with this one. Maybe it's because the rest of the shirt is so class and it just stands out more than it would have.

Looks ugly, "classic" or not. Crew collars are meh enough without doubling up with a highlight around it. If it had just been one color or if they'd added a collar then it really would have been a 10/10.

IMO, obviously, which I understand isn't highly thought of when it comes to kits. :icon_lol:

Crew necks are fine for football shirts. Looks decent.

That Hammers kit is top notch, up there with Dortmunds new one.
The collar is lovely, a nice touch harking back to their 60's heyday.

Touch of class with the hammers shirt.

That's really nice, looks like a Spain shirt

I think Adidas had some old Spanish stock lying around in the warehouse.

Back