• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lockdown and wildlife

A student up the road from us used to walk her Border Collie with a full grown Mackaw on her shoulder!

You have to wonder about the toilet training. Not sure how you do that but a bit yuk if not.

I did managed to have a brief chat with the lady, she was really lovely in a mad professor sort of way. She’d either nailed it or wasn’t bothered.

Seemed odd to me but walking your dog with your parrot on your shoulder seemed the most natural thing in the world to her.

Was just nice to see someone living their life a bit alternatively but very happily tbh.

Not really keeping with the thread as the circumstances are totally different of course, but woke up this morning and had a look out to sea through the telescope that’s in the cottage we’re staying in and noticed a seal just chilling on a rock out in the sea. Watched for a while and a whole load of them joined him. It was ace. Would have watched longer but were driving up to Cromarty in a bit to go out on a RIB boat to look for dolphins and whatnot. I hate being out at sea and I’m shitting myself but it should be a good experience.

Back