• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

No Rodri is always going to impact them and they've not strengthened the team either really, so are in theory vulnerable.

Edersen gets away with one there

Chelsea could easily have had two penalties IMO. Both of them there was contact and it resulted in the player going over. VAR being very lenient.

The aim is for there to be less VAR interventions this season.

I give it about a week before I'm sick of hearing "referees call" spouted as the reason for wrong decisions being acceptable.

Its a fucking Joke, the idea of Var isnto.get more correct decisions, as usual the cheating cunt PGMOL, are making it up as they go along

That's the problem with VAR, people want clear and obvious, but that's only the case in a small amount of cases. Take the foul on Collins today, I don't think it is one, but there's an interpretation that it could be, so not clear and obvious, so the latest iteration of VAR shouldn't be overruling it.

What we need is better refs

Spurs well in control at Leicester and finally make it count after 30 mins.

Like the Alamo at Leicester. Tottenham already missed a few chances and Leicester look awful. 1 - 0 Spurs.

Lage-esque tripe from Leicester, just doing nothing.

Lage-esque tripe from Leicester, just doing nothing.
They've been struggling badly in pre-season by all accounts. Add that to their lack of transfer business and a lot of their supporters are already resigned to relegation. Especially if they get a double points deduction, which is being threatened some time in the new year.

Back