• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

Bwaaahaaahaaaaa.

If he means how to pull a former Page 3 girl with big tits then I agree. Football............. not so much.

lolz.JPG

Some Max Kilman style dross from Tarkowski there on Iwobi's goal.

Real getting pumped at home by Barca is good to see. Real fans just need to decide who they scapegoat for this defeat.

Always nice to see Real Madrid beaten. They’ve been dreadful in defence in the second half. Could have been 6-0. Barca look like genuine contenders for the title.

I think it's already Bellingham this season isn't it?

Yep Real fans are probably the worse for it.
The Bale hate was a to degree understandable as he stated he preferred 18 holes of golf than Real but even still was being hounded beforehand.

Yep Real fans are probably the worse for it.
The Bale hate was a to degree understandable as he stated he preferred 18 holes of golf than Real but even still was being hounded beforehand.
I don't know if it's British players per se or just that it gets reported more over here when it is but Beckham, Woodgate, Owen and McManaman also got it from their press. particularly the former

I don't know if it's British players per se or just that it gets reported more over here when it is but Beckham, Woodgate, Owen and McManaman also got it from their press. particularly the former

Probably a bit of both, Spanish media do seem to look down their noses at British players as being a bit of a throw back.

Why is Alan Shearer telling me that Semenyo hasn’t dived!?!

We’ve honestly got no hope.

Back