• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

I don't want a Blues goal yet, but if Leicester get one I'll be conflicted

Norwich quite happy to sit with the ball and wait for Blues to press. Very dull. Should get more fun as time passes.

I muted Collymore on Twitter a few years ago as he just spouted puerile wumming shite, but that's a couple of things people have posted in the last week or so that have made sense. Has he grown up?
He is OK. Nothing that overly annoys me these days.

Got a proper mauling from the Forest fans after he had a go at their reaction to the Everton game. As standard on SM even had some death threats.

Last edited:
He is OK. Nothing that overly annoys me these days.

Got a proper mauling from the Firest fans after he had a go at their reaction to the Everton game. As standard on SM even had some death threats.
One of their best ever players too.

Stuffy as all fuck but decent header. Norwich have been passive and pathetic so far.

Love how even on the brink of L1 Blues fans still hilariously shout WHO? when opposition players are announced. Never change.

Blackburn 2 up.

Blues down unless Hull get a late late goal

It's about time. You can't hover around the relegation places for how many years Blues have recently and complain when you finally get relegated.

Back