• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Welcome to the Europa League Istanbul Basaksehir. Lost to Olympiacos, which I imagine smarts a bit.

Welcome Basel as well. Definitely one to avoid in the groups. Roger Federer is DISMAYED

We seem to have a lot of teams we need to avoid if we make the Group Stages! Might as well let Torino have a free pass

Stale's Copenhagen heading toward penalties against Red Star Belgrade by the look of it.

Late goal for PAOK but they need another with a minute of added time left to put Ajax into the Europa

Linfield are almost through. Not looking quite so good for Dundalk but they still have hope. Penalties in Copenhagen v Red Star

Porto bring their tie level but are still going out on away goals. 11 minutes left there so I expect Krasnodar to cave.

Tell you one thing if Rangers go through to play Atromitos next round that Celtic result causes extra problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 penalties each and they have missed 4 each

Nobody has scored since it went to sudden death

Tell you one thing if Rangers go through to play Atromitos next round that Celtic result causes extra problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swap the legs I assume - Celtic are heading to Sweden or Moldova. Atromitos is Athens isn't it?

Penalties at Copenhagen still continuing...

Now they have had a no-one shall miss sequence rather than no-one shall score.

Back