• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Israel-Palestine

Most of the protesters if not all will be fully aware of the media manipulation of images and words, and the future cancelling of their futures if they open their mouths. Already and not just from these images some of them will have been processed into data banks. Excellent message to that manipulative simpleton Braverman and all she can do is the old verbal putdowns.

Nothing suspicious about the timing of the Iranian President’s death, no sir!

50 year old Russian helicopter flying in fog in a mountainous area, no conspiracy theories needed I think

50 year old Russian helicopter flying in fog in a mountainous area, no conspiracy theories needed I think
Maybe so, but you can't deny the timing is remarkable!

Not at all, ;) , especially in that area so close to Armenia. My thoughts are sabotage or the helicopter was just an old wreck of a thing that was going to come down soon anyway. Interesting to see the most important helicopter had the accident and not the others.....

I stand corrected on the helicopter, it’s a Canadian built Bell 212 ( like a Huey you see in the Vietnam war films) 40 years old, was rated for VFR only (visual flight rules, only fly if you can see what you’re doing), no radar on it, no spares available for it due to sanctions, not good at altitude

I stand corrected on the helicopter, it’s a Canadian built Bell 212 ( like a Huey you see in the Vietnam war films) 40 years old, was rated for VFR only (visual flight rules, only fly if you can see what you’re doing), no radar on it, no spares available for it due to sanctions, not good at altitude
Between 1979 and 2023, Iran witnessed 253 plane crashes that claimed 3,335 lives, according to the Geneva-based Bureau of Aircraft Accident Archives (B3A).

Back