• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (A, LC) 26/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we lose, do we have anyone as arrogant as Bellamy to point to the PL badge on the shirt? 🙄

I wouldn't say that, the players are trying, they're just not very good.
It’s more the fact Sarabia looked thoroughly racked off at being subbed. Sasa’s performance/body language, amongst other things.

Gomes coming on now. He’s having to turn to his first teamers to try and get him out of jail, in a match against a side the league below (playing their reserves), when we had a 2-0 lead. Shocking manager.

Well this is a big bag of shit.

Get rid. Sorry, Gary, I tried to give you time. But you needed to show something, anything.

You didn’t. Buh bye.

They wouldn't be on our bench if they were.

Tbf, that's not the case with all of them, not like we have nailed on starters all through the first XI.

Hwang is first choice, you'd expect Hugo, Doyle, Sasa and Sarabia to be strong options too, not like we've has Fraser, Hodge and Gonzalez starting

It’s more the fact Sarabia looked thoroughly racked off at being subbed. Sasa’s performance/body language, amongst other things.

Gomes coming on now. He’s having to turn to his first teamers to try and get him out of jail, in a match against a side the league below (playing their reserves), when we had a 2-0 lead. Shocking manager.

I'm aware this goes against the grain of blaming him for everything but I'd suggest the players portion a significant portion of blame. 2-0, sloppy defending for 2 of the goals including one a kid would have saved.

Fabio doing his Bambi impression again... I'm quite sure I've never seen a player control the ball by having it bouncing off both legs so much in my life.

I'm aware this goes against the grain of blaming him for everything but I'd suggest the players portion a significant portion of blame. 2-0, sloppy defending for 2 of the goals including one a kid would have saved.
That's quite the confession there. You sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back