• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield vs Wolves Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.
Wasn't sure at which point it went under Danny's foot.

Gotta go.
Can't concentrate.
My brother has had a crash, 3 seizures and now has a massive brain bleed.
Good luck.

That sounds awful WH. Seems it's you that needs the luck.

He shouldn't have been driving Johnny.
We think he had some sort of a seizure when he was driving.
There's nothing I can do here anyway, he's in a hospital 220 miles away. That's why I'm fucking about on here.
But it's really not looking good.

There's nothing I can do here anyway, he's in a hospital 220 miles away. That's why I'm $#@!ing about on here.

I hope your brother makes a full recovery, Wolf Hunting. Our thoughts are with your brother, you and your family.

There's nothing I can do here anyway, he's in a hospital 220 miles away. That's why I'm fucking about on here.

Thinking of you Roy. Far more important than football - hope he pulls through.

Don't think i heard Edwards name mentioned on the commentary once first half, playing with 10 men again by the sounds of it

He must be Messi Ronaldo Bale rolled into one in training

Well other than Saville's two shots (one well wide, one just over the bar) we've been very poor. We had a decent spell of 5 mins at the end of the half, culminating on the offside goal. But other than that we've barely had the ball.

Midfield has been the problem. Saville has gave it away too much, Edwards may as well not be on the pitch. Price has actually done ok though.

The front three hasn't worked. Not seen any of the ball and when they did not much has been done with it.

Batth fuck up for the goal let their player have a shot. When it came back off the post it looked like we would clear it but somehow VLP got to it first. Probably the angle I'm sitting at. Need to see it again.

Changes needed at HT. Wallace or Edwards off for Tex please.

Tex on for Wallace.

Called it... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back