• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield (A) - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't going to be around for this, but plans have changed so not going up to see my sons till tomorrow morning now so will have to have a debate as to whether I put myself through the pain of listening to this

At least Kenny's left Mason in, though doubt it will do much good as whats behind him wil probably struggle to get the ball anywhere near him.

Clearly the put the midfielders names in a hat and draw out 4 for the starting team system being used

May as well send Martinez back now. If he isn't getting back in the team after Ikeme's made yet another clanger last week (and has been largely rubbish while Emi has been injured) then he isn't getting back in at all. Ditto Alfie, where's the value in having him nailed to the bench, may as well use Bright in that role.

Cant believe martinez is not playing

Oh bollocks! Saturday afternoon ruined again, simply with the team selection, piss off KJ.

Cant believe martinez is not playing
I can't believe it either, apart from the odd clanger like at Derby, far better keeper. Can save shots too unlike Ikeme at the moment.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Stat for Dan, our midfield have started 73 games and scored in 1 of them.

Stat for Dan, our midfield have started 73 games and scored in 1 of them.

that's simply unbelievable.

Said a couple of weeks ago that Jackett - having signed Mason as #10 - would have him on the left wing in a few games. If Tim II is correct, that's today.

You said that before the game last week Stu and we were right to lambast the team then.

You get the best out of both Price and McDonald playing them alongside each other. For the last two months we've had one or the other and now neither...he's is bleedin clueless

You said that before the game last week Stu and we were right to lambast the team then.
I don't care if we somehow win this, he's still picked a fucking stupid team for about the 20th game running.

Here's a question, can someone name a worse Wolves midfield than that in the last quarter of a century? Presuming it's RVLP, Coady, Saville and Rowe.

Here's a question, can someone name a worse Wolves midfield than that in the last quarter of a century? Presuming it's RVLP, Coady, Saville and Rowe.

Pretty sure we sent out a midfield containing Van der Laan, Dowe and Corica at Southend in 1996 so that would be up there.

I maintain that is the worst left hand side I have ever seen. A right back who would struggle to get a game in League Two and a slow, League One central midfielder with no creativity or goal threat.

Edit: Just checked, that was indeed the midfield three. #stillgotit

Pretty sure we sent out a midfield containing Van der Laan, Dowe and Corica at Southend in 1996 so that would be up there.

I maintain that is the worst left hand side I have ever seen. A right back who would struggle to get a game in League Two and a slow, League One central midfielder with no creativity or goal threat.

Edit: Just checked, that was indeed the midfield three. #stillgotit
:icon_lol: Wow. To both your memory and that midfield.

Yep, absolutely. That doesn't mean it's the same this week so I'm not sure what you're getting at?
Well, it is the same this week because he's picked another crazy team so we are right to lambast him.

One win won't change this idiocy.

I'm still going for a Coady red card and VLP off at HT.

I cannot see us keeping a clean sheet. That is a horrible line up but I suspect it more 4-5-1 than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back