• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Goal of the Season

Half the options are in the blue kit, all different games, more than in gold/orange
I voted Sarabia

1. Hwang (Newcastle)
2. Sarabia
3. Doyle

Sarabia, so many good elements to that goal, I do really like Cunhas versus Forest recently though.

Cunha (Forest)
Sarabia
Doyle

It's really hard to separate the top two though, the technique for Sarabia's is excellent but Cunha's edges it for me because of the amount of work he had to do to get into position.

Agree with @1986 re: Neto

Sarabia, so many good elements to that goal, I do really like Cunhas versus Forest recently though.
My favourite was the Doyle thunderbastard, but this was a close 2nd, it was even better than remembered.

Some of those deep counter attack goals were glorious.

Sarabia by some way for me. Hwang against Newcastle next best.

Sarabia. Unbelievable tekkers

Cunha (Forest)
Sarabia
Doyle

It's really hard to separate the top two though, the technique for Sarabia's is excellent but Cunha's edges it for me because of the amount of work he had to do to get into position.

Agree with @1986 re: Neto
This is where I'm at too

Isn't it great to have people putting forward different favourites (as with pots) and no-one can come and say "nah, you're talking bollocks there."
They all have their merits.

Sarabia one is probably best in terms of technique, the way he controls the ball then shoots but I like the Cunha one for how far he travels, takes on and beats a couple of defenders then a pretty fine finish too

Back