• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (H) 13/8 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a problem if you don't like it, surely.

If I'm cold in December I can put an extra layer on. How do I square the circle of 'it's way too hot' and 'I need to walk from my house to town'...

But you know you don’t like it so probably take necessary precautions, I probably should’ve rephrased it becomes a medical problem if it’s neglected or underestimated. I’m the opposite and find the cold very uncomfortable no matter how many layers I put on.
In your case I’d say ensure you’ve got plenty of water and something covering your head. Take things a lot slower also give yourself more time.

Give me the cold over the heat any day! Plenty of things to do to warm up, only so many clothes I'm allowed to take off when it's hot!

Yep and living in the uk you’re far more adapted to managing the cold.
Point I’m making is a lot of people will treat this Saturday like any other home game ie sinking loads of ale prior to the game then dashing to the ground at 1445 with nothing on their head, stood in a queue to get in and a crowded concourse and will then wonder why come 5pm they feel sick, dizzy and have a headache from hell.

I'm planning on blaming that on Lage's tactics.

Mad dogs and English men and all that, we just don't get that it can be too hot to do what we do for 99% of the year.

I’m popping in the London later. Scheduled to be high twenties today so I can report on how much of a sweat box it is even at a slightly lower temperature. Crusaders it felt like the place was melting.

Issue Saturday will be the amount of people in there also

Coming up for this - driving as wasn't wanting a 4 hr train journey (not that half of them are running anyway!) so will have at least aircon for that.

Only problem is having to get out of the car when you stop :(.

Seeing most predicting a draw or loss on the other thread.

We *need* to win this one surely? Because Spurs will beat us and I don't fancy us against Newcastle either. Lage will get sacked if we're bang in the shit which I wouldn't shed too many tears about but who would we get, with no room to sign anyone?

Think he will be cut plenty of slack. We didn’t deserve to lose last week and could barely put a team out. Even if we don’t win any of the first 4 (I don’t think this will happen) then I still think he will be alright as long a we’re not getting battered.

P18 W3 D2 L13

You think he'd survive that?

I dunno, this is verging on the mythology of last season's first three games.

We played well for 25 minutes and in that period had one proper chance, off a set piece. We were shit either side of that.

I think it was more towards winter as the sun drops in but if you're in the SB stand anywhere but the back rows, remember your sunglasses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back