• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Trivia questions

Haven't Bradford won it once? Have they been in many finals?

Ipswich, Bury and Wanderers are all correct. We are going back to the very first FA Cup with this one.

Bradford is correct too.

Two to get...

Ipswich, Bury and Wanderers are all correct. We are going back to the very first FA Cup with this one.

Oh god, it could be anyone! Old Etonians or something stupid like that!

Yeah, it's a club formed by ex-pupils of a public school

Old <blank>

I know Blackburn Olympic won it but don't know if they had any affiliation with Blackburn Rovers?

Old Corinthians? Old "C" rings a bell although I seem to remember a Blackburn team, not Rovers, who were about in the early days of FA Football.

That's the one I was thinking of Dan, Blackburn Olympic but did they form Rovers?

Old Corinthians? Old "C" rings a bell although I seem to remember a Blackburn team, not Rovers, who were about in the early days of FA Football.

That's the one I was thinking of Dan, Blackburn Olympic but did they form Rovers?

Old C......... is correct, but not Corinthians.

Blackburn Olympia were rivals to Blackburn Rovers, but folded when wages were allowed as they couldn't afford to compete. Their nail in the coffin was ROvers being chosen to join the Football League - only one team from each town was allowed.

Shall I tell you....?

Yes. It ain't coming and it's gonna do my head in. Some bloody stupid, Latin speaking toffs!

Back