• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Trivia questions

Contra is the Romanian right back.

So, a Spanish striker and an Italian right back (who no-one will ever get) to go.

tbh, i dont remember contra playing in england, but he was the only one left.

spanish striker, not morientes... it's def not raul... is it a world class player or someone we wouldn't have heard of?

it's not marco borichello is it i dont remember him playing in england

edit- im an idiot, spanish

Like I say, played in a UEFA Cup final. Played for Spain too. Shite when he played here.

D'Oh... Moreno at Notlob (again)

There's the striker.

No-one's going to get the last one. Played here in 2001/2.

well lets see...

weah, biefhoff, shevchenko... after that they had morfeo, thomasson, pato, ronaldihno, inzaghi, borichello, gilardinio... i remember willy and pierre adomboyong (spelling) in the youth squad... robinho, ibrahimovich... i can't think of anyone spanish as striker unless he was very deep in the reserves/youth squad

Moreno is the striker. The last one left is an obscure Italian right back.

i dont recall moreno ever have played for milan or in england.

you might as well tell us the obscure left back, nobody is going to get it.

If I tell you that, given that I've told you the season, you'll look it up and where's the fun in that?

They were in the Premier League then, they aren't now.

Javi Moreno was at Bolton Wanderers on loan but still played for them none the less. He was also at Milan for a while in the 2000s

its not bonera or costacurta.

who was that right back who played for chelsea, very fast nigerian? babangida?

Balls to it, no-one would ever get it. Unless it were me doing my own quiz.

derby-county-daniele-daino-040-125-wizards-2001-02-fa-premier-league-football-trading-card-18109-p.jpg

i have but he's shit, cannot believe he played for milan

Back