• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Trivia questions

i'm 100% sure armand traore is french, might be declared for english under-21's though, does that count

He is French, but plays for Senegal at international level, so doesn't count I'm afraid.

wasn't there a french keeper at one point... did he actually play though? i'm stumped for the others, probably who played 1-2 games

Both outfield players. One played just one league game, the other over 40.

That Quincy chap with the double barrelled name who also played for Blues - is he French? I've a feeling he's African but with a French sounding name so I'll guess at him.

Sorry, over 30 league games, not 40.

That Quincy chap with the double barrelled name who also played for Blues - is he French? I've a feeling he's African but with a French sounding name so I'll guess at him.

250px-Quincy_Jones_2007.jpg

???

Awosu-Abeye or something like that.

forgot remi garde, no way did he play 40 games, maybe 10-20, he sat on the bench most of the time.

nobody is gonna get the 1 appearance guy, can you tell us who it is and do a new quiz

Yeah, who is the last one? Can't see anyone getting that.

Awosu-Abeye or something like that.

No idea who you're on about, but I'm pretty sure it's not correct!

The last one was at Arsenal for five years between 1998-2003 and played one league game, two league cup and one Champions League match.

His surname starts with the same letter as the last one you got.

four games in five years!!!!! someone from the youth squad?

Defensive Midfielder?
Surname is similar to Remy, but ...

Left midfield.

Back