• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fnarrr Fnarr!! The Finbarr Saunders Thread

Trust me, my number two this morning really was an eye watering stumbling block, i need to see an optician.

Trust me, my number two this morning really was an eye watering stumbling block, i need to see an optician.

You'd better off seeing a plumber.

I have a sign here, I'll send it to you Pav...

"Please note, turds weighing over 3lb must be lowered by hand"

Dont see how that fits in the Out of Context thread in any way....

You'd better off seeing a plumber.

I have a sign here, I'll send it to you Pav...

"Please note, turds weighing over 3lb must be lowered by hand"

And you.....you're not doing your election campaign any favours by continously throwing threads off topic!

And you.....you're not doing your election campaign any favours by continously throwing threads off topic!

Quite right!
Listen up everyone, let's try and keep these threads on topic yeah?

Anyone posting more than 5 posts off topic will be barred!

(he said in a faintly modish sounding accent...)

Hopes go up in smoke..

:waggy1::facepalm:

'One thing that really pisses me off about Henry is his little chips..'

Never heard them called that before.
Thanks to Punts.

Only just noticed this thread and my appearance in it. That wasn't out of context, it was entirely intentional. I was amazed nobody commented on it in the Skyrim thread, it was put there for that reason!

But it was FUNNY. I've also been 'Rimming frantically all weekend. The wife says she's really getting fed up with it and keeps asking if we can watch tv instead.

It's only two inches….................................................................
From the floor.

This thread needs renaming to The Finbarr Saunders Thread.

Back