• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 4th Rnd] West Brom 0-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Strange really, Cunha's effort at 2-0 was better than his goal, and harder to save.

Might just be me but I’d think a Premier League keeper would come out and snuffle his goal before he has chance to shoot - it wasn’t a great touch.

Pedro’s goal was fairly tame too, not too much power behind it.

Might just be me but I’d think a Premier League keeper would come out and snuffle his goal before he has chance to shoot - it wasn’t a great touch.

2nd one agree.

Neto's goal, view not that great for him and probably wasn't expecting the shot after the half arsed challenge ge on him

I agree with your first point as I think the keeper takes the wrong angle and overcommitted which doesn't give him time to make a save.

On Pedro's goal I think the keeper is expecting a curled shot to his right not the cutback to his left so his weight is on the wrong foot.

I think we can put the dingles nickname to bed now.

View attachment 9465
Saw that moron on the feed; walked over to the away end holding up the scarf and then threw on that face when security noticed how fucking stupid of an idea that was.

I’ve always found it a bit of a lazy nickname. Both Wolverhampton and Sandwell have deprived and decent areas. Also, I’m sure it’s what Ipswich fans refer to Norwich fans as.
Pretty sure it was first used by Blackburn fans towards Burnley. Which given their geographical location makes more sense.

I do know that Albion using it is not original or anywhere near as hilarious as they seem to think it is.

Back