• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

End of Season Do

yes he is. Goal v Derby

CiIGl66WkAApR-d.jpg:large

Fucking hell Kenny I deleted that in seconds

Haha Matt Doherty gets Goal of the Season too!

Goal of the Season - Doherty v Fulham

Matt on for the Treble

He deserves it, absolute worldy strike.

Doc's goal scooped 54.8% of the fans' vote for his goal. K-Mac against Preston got 13% and James Henry v Bolton 9.2%.

I really really hope he wins the player of the season award too.

Fair play Wolves, this is the most entertainment you've served up in months.

I really really hope he wins the player of the season award too.

I want him to, he wasn't great at right back but he's been quality at left back and often our best player which i've got to be honest i never thought i would say.

:icon_lol:

Farcical but entirely unexpected.

I can't believe Ikeme came second. I've had to go through the highlights of the season to demonstrate how many goals he's been at fault for to my Dad and brother in law. I'm up to sheff wed away and it's at 6. He didn't even play in half the games before that.

Ikeme must be well liked by the players i guess.

Reading the Wolves twitter feed and Doherty's speeches are bordering on Boring James Milner territory!

Doc on goal: I heard a few people in the crowd shout shoot. Not many though. I didn't know how to celebrate, I was glad Coady jumped on me.

Doc on stage: "I'm very proud and a bit shocked as well. I remember thinking how good this must feel and I was right, it is good."

Doc: "Going into next season we're looking to be as consistent as possible. It's all right getting wins but you need to get them regularly."

13 goals for our mate Carl, potentially 15 really. 16 if I'm being really harsh.

Reading the Wolves twitter feed and Doherty's speeches are bordering on Boring James Milner territory!

Doc on goal: I heard a few people in the crowd shout shoot. Not many though. I didn't know how to celebrate, I was glad Coady jumped on me.

Doc on stage: "I'm very proud and a bit shocked as well. I remember thinking how good this must feel and I was right, it is good."

Doc: "Going into next season we're looking to be as consistent as possible. It's all right getting wins but you need to get them regularly."

Misquoted; he actually said "it's alright getting wins but you need to get them with POWER!"

13 goals for our mate Carl, potentially 15 really. 16 if I'm being really harsh.

I have him down at least in part for 16:

Blackburn (A)
Cardiff (A) x 1
Charlton (H)
Ipswich (A) x 1
Leeds (H) x 2
Cardiff (H) x 3
QPR (A)
Bolton (H) x 1
Preston (H) x 1
Derby (H)
Hull (A) x 1
Leeds (A) x 1
Forest (A)

He started 33 games, so roughly a ricket every other game. Just what you want.

Only had Leeds home as 1. Let him off Bolton home, Leeds away was one of my maybes.

Back